Colby was born in Bad Axe, Michigan and moved to Florida after high school to attend culinary school. He currently works as an estate manager and is a trained private chef. He has been married to his wife, Alix, since 2011 and they have a 7-year old daughter, Anna.
Colby has resided in North Palm Beach since 2013 and he is active with Special Olympics, Hookin' Veterans and Jupiter Light Lodge.
Colby is passionate about the community of North Palm Beach and the outdoor, family focused lifestyle that defines this village. He hopes to bring a fresh perspective to the council if elected and provide a voice for all.
We will NOT become like an HOA
- Repeal and rewrite boat/RV ordinance
NO US HWY 1 lane reduction
- Critical to keeping traffic flow off of Lighthouse/Anchorage
- Small business owners will be impacted by construction
- This was implemented in Tequesta and many community members are unhappy with the outcome and the negative impact it has had on the community
- With scheduled additional high rises slotted for development in NPB a reduction in lanes on US HWY 1 will not be able to support the traffic flow
Better council/community relations
- Village meetings need to be a forum for ALL voices to be heard and recognized
- Greater transparency on the village council
- More decisions made by village vote as opposed to council only decisions
Community Park Rejuvenation
- Replace shade trees
- Make more family friendly
- Boat storage needs updating
- Streamline sports programs to better utilize facilities
- Sober living facilities need to be held more accountable and provide greater transparency to decrease the overdoses happening in the community